Tuesday, June 1, 2010

[ FOR THE REST OF MY L.I.F.E ]



 
(。♥‿♥。
act,i 0ready heard bout diz song n listening to it since last year...
n patiently waiting if s0mebody or anybody 
cud give n present me diz meaningful n beautiful song.✖‿✖ 
oh!coincidently, sum1 gave it to me..sum1 who is really imp0rtant in my life.
sum1 who gives me love..sum1 who really appreciates me,
sum1 who really respects me as a woman, 
n sum1 which i think almost perfect!!thnx syg..
i luv u so much..i noe, it's been a while since u gave me diz song.
few weeks ago i think..
but it jz i dont noe how to show my excitement n eagerness 
receiving diz song from sum1 special as u..it really took me by surprise!
i've gone thru breakups b4..it hurts..really..
n i hope i wont face it 4 d 2nd time n i dont wanna lose u 
coz i only want to be wif u..
 not as boyfie but insyaAllah as my husband..
aminn~

>tuhan,pegangkan lagi hati kami seerat2nya.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...