Wednesday, July 29, 2009

[ B. O.R.I.N.G ]


life is so boring...
why does life seems so boring???
is it bc0z i dont hv a boyfriend?
n0 nO n0..dat's not d answer..
i'm hepi 2 be single..


hmm..but i dont know what i'm looking for in diz life..
everything turns out to be wrong..
i'm so tired..tired of what?
learning?trying?waiting?
yup..maybe..
but i know..G0d knows well..
he is a good planner for me..


maybe i shud make a list of d things
dat can bring me happiness..
even d simplest of things..
i hv ma belOved family,
devOted sexy seven,
n even dedicated classmate..
thnx guys!!


but i feel like my life is still sucks n inc0mplete!.:(
maybe all i need is LOVE..
yesss..LOVE
not really desperate..
but maybe d time has come!
pwuuhh!!*sigh*

>Allah..u r enough 4 me..

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...