Wednesday, February 3, 2010

[ P/S : I LOVE Y.O.U ]


I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice,
And I love your warm smile.

I love you today,
As I have from the start,
And I'll love you forever,
With all of my heart.

I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night,
I think of your arms being around me,
and cannot express my delight.

You are such an amazing person,
and without you I don't know where I'd be,
Having you in my life,
Completes and fulfills every part of me.

So thank you my Love for being there,
For suporting me, my life,
I'll do the same for you, i bet you i will
n i thank God each time,
for making you as mine!

specially dedicated to my bel0ved one..
i luv u s0 much!


ya Allah,peliharalah hbngn kami dgn rahmatmu .aminn

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...