Monday, August 24, 2009

[ F.O.R.G.I.V.E.N.E.S.S ]



Easy to Forgive but Hard to F0rget

yes..life is like dat..
its s0 easy to forgive..n s0 hard to forget..
Are you the kind of person dat easy to forgive?
If a person makes you mad,angry,sad,l0st,mab0k n blabla...
do you forgive her/him that easy?
Maybe, it depends on their sin,rite??

I'm not that easy to forgive, it really takes time..*ik0t mood ak r*
but y can God forgives as soon as we ask?
God forgives and forgets all...
He gives us the ability to choose right or wrong...
*ssungguhnye KAU Maha Pengampun lg Maha Baekk*

OLEH ITU,
we need to forgive to have peace of mind and need to move on..
YES..forgive others will bring me happiness..
forgive others will teach me m0re h0w to appreciate life..


ya Allah,bless me wif the grace of forgiveness..
forgive my sins n annoit me wif d l0ve to forgive th0se who hurt me..
aminn..

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...